Ring Security Phone Numbers and Emails

• +44 172 726 3045

Ring Security Emails:

Complaints/ Feedback
Customer Service
Community Commitments, Home Builders, Professional Installers, Professional Programm
Legal
Privacy Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Media
Opt-out of Marketing Emails
Report Fraud
Sales/ Reservations
Retail and Distribution (North America)
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Ring Security?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 656-1918
Total calls: 12 920 Issues resolved: 540 Last call: Apr 19, 2024

What Is the Ring Customer Service Phone Number?

The Ring customer care number is 1-800-656-1918. You can call Ring customer service for technical support and questions concerning subscription.

The Ring support number for security consultations is 1-877-208-3110. The security expert will provide recommendations and help you build your security system.

The International Ring contact number is 1-310-929-7085. You can call this Ring corporate office phone number from outside the USA to reach the official representatives. It deals with customer concerns and general inquiries.

How Do I Contact Ring Customer Care via Email Address?

The Ring customer service email differs according to your inquiry. You can address support@ring.com to reach Ring customer service for help and general questions. Email privacy@ring.com if you want to learn about your personal data usage. Questions regarding security can be discussed at security@ring.com. If you wish to reach Ring customer care to report fraud, write to abuse@ring.com.

By emailing communityaffairs@ring.com, you will learn more about working with Community Programs and Partners. To get information about distribution in the USA, email usa@ring.com. If you’re a press representative and wish to contact Ring, use media@ring.com for media inquiries.

To share your stories or videos, email them to stories@ring.com.

Does Ring Have 24-Hour Customer Support?

You can call Ring customer service 24 hours, 7 days a week. The Ring tech support is available anytime to help you solve your issues and answer your questions.

The Ring customer service hours for live chat are daily from 5 am to 9 pm MST. The live representatives are ready to assist with your matters and guide you to fix the problems within these business hours.

You can also join the community and receive help from other members 24/7. You can find the option on the Contact Us page. Click the Join Us button and receive access to the community of your fellow users for discussion and help.

Can I Contact Ring Customer Support via Live Chat?

Ring chat support is one of the options to contact the Help Center. You can find the chat feature by clicking the Help icon in the top right corner of the main page. You will spot the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the screen.

You can also scroll the main page down and click Contact Us. Click Chat With Us button and type your question to start a conversation. The live Ring support agent will provide detailed instructions to solve your issue and answer your questions within working hours.

PissedConsumer Club

Ring of Security Pty Ltd

Level 6, 468 St Kilda Road

Melbourne, VIC 3004

Australia

Chat Hours: 5:00am - 9:00pm MST (US)

More contact details

Ring Security Customer Service Reviews

2.2 / 5
Poor
Guest-5779125
Ring video stopped working. Called and they offered ring chime extender. Waiting on part to come in and see if that fixes the issue.

Received the chime today and wallah all good now!
Ring came through and provided the extender at no cost

Janice S Acm
Ring doorbell stop working.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
4.0

I was very pleased with the rep. They will send me a new ring camera.
Not too much haggle just some short questions answered and he resolved my issue in a very short amount of time.

Guest-5652308
Failure of my Ring wired doobell plus to be answered from my Iphone, Ipad or Desktop Imac.

I just spent over an hour an half on the phone with Ring customer service to try to touble shoot why the doorbell is not sending messages or alerting my phone so I can answer the doorbell from my iPhone. I had an Arlo wired doorbell that was damaged in a power surge and replaced it with Ring because my wife encouraged me to get one because "that's what everybody else has".

Well, that reminds me of my Mom saying "If everyone else jumps off a cliff would you?". The Arlo doorbell worked much better. I could answer my doorbell in Minnesota from California.

The Ring customer support was helpful in spending time with me but the problem was not resolved. Perhaps there are other customers ot there that have had the same problem that have discovered how to resolve it.

Tina L Qff
Service is not working

My account card was changed so did not go through when payment was due. They acknowledged they received new card info but Ring was not working so the man in customer service walked me through resetting my Ring Service. He was very kind and helpful.

How Good is Ring Security's Customer Service?

Kierrah Bzh
Kierrah Bzh
Feels Disappointed | Apr 18, 2024

Talked to two different support folks the 2nd was better than the first but neither of them finished the call. So I was left hanging and never called back
No way the run a support center
Not happy

Machelle Jwd
Machelle Jwd
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

I had an issue with my doorbell not picking up people coming to my driveway and sometimes it would pick up people walking to my door and is blurry so you can’t see who it is

Giovani Kxj

Not good

Hedda Auc
Hedda Auc
Feels Satisfied | Mar 29, 2024

He was very courteous and helpful, and very patient with us. He also was very informative and professional in the way he presented himself and was able to answer all of our questions.

Kaydee Ewv

15% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Ring Security?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Can't connect to my current service”
  • “Alarm is not working”
  • “I need to order a charger for my Ring doorbell”

Account Question:

• “Merge accounts”
  • “I got a new phone and number now I can't get into my account because I can't get a verification code”
  • “Login help”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about streaming video clips”
  • “Questions about my camera”
  • “Technical assistance”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing”
  • “Billing issue”
  • “To update my payment with my card”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel account”
  • “Cancel service”
  • “Cancel subscription”

Staff Question:

• “Stop service have move”
  • “Service diconnect one camera”
  • “Discontinue my service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change my phone number”
  • “Trying to change my phone number”
  • “Exchange”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Order not received”
  • “Can't get the system to work”
  • “Wrong address on a forthcoming delivery”

Cards Question:

• “Update credit card”
  • “Change credit card”
  • “Unknown credit card charge”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Site doesn't work! Can't continue my contract & upgrade to plus.”
  • “Had my phone reset and I lost my ring website. Ring customer service rep was excellent. She had everything fixed perfectly. Besides which, she was well spoken, knowledgeable and lovely. Thank you for hiring people of this quality.”
  • “Application no working”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Need my refund”
  • “Want my money back since you change you servive”

Employment Question:

• “Job site”
  • “Job ke liye”
  • “Hello this is Bruce from Martins Remodeling, I would like to do a video estimates to see your job. All you need to have is a video chat smart phone and a tape measure, please let me know a date and time that your available so I can set aside so that”

Other Question:

• “Need to have you send me out 2 more ring window stickers”
  • “Ring is skipping motion when it tecords”
  • “Door bell”

1.5
Google Nest
2159 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Ring Security? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup